This course offers a professional make up service to the public. The trained therapist is likely to find considerable business in this area with bridal, evening and special occasion make up being a popular service in the beauty salon. Many clients also require regular professional help and guidance with choosing and applying make up.
• Hygienic working for make-up treatment
• Contra-indication and Contra-action
• Anatomy of the face
• Anatomy and physiology of the skin
• Types of skin
• Shapes of eye
• Shapes of lip
• Make-up brushes and its uses
• Purpose and application of Make-products
• Client Consultation
• Trolley layout for make-up treatment
• Make-up sequence step-by-step
Qualification: No previous experience needed, just enthusiasm and desire to learn.